We are looking for more people to write reviews of our club. By adding more reviews (hopefully positive ones!) we can improve the status of our presence in cyberspace. At the moment, the easiest way to add a review is through Google. Our club will feature more prominently in Google searches and the reviews will be of benefit to anyone thinking of becoming a member. Follow the steps below to begin creating your review:
- Open the Google search engine by typing https://www.google.com.au/ in the address box and press Enter. (Note: This is not the same as Chrome or other search engines)
- Type ‘Buderim snooker’ in the search box and press Enter. You should see information about our club on the right. (This information is how the club is described in Google Maps).
- Scroll down until you see heading ‘Reviews’ on the right
- Click on the link: ‘Write a review’.
- If required, log in with your Google/Gmail account details. (you cannot write an anonymous review) If you don’t have a Google Account or a Gmail address you can create a Google account using your own email address.
- Give the club a star rating.
- (optional) Write a comment about the club. This could be from your point of view as a member or the views of a guest that you have invited to the club.
- Post/Submit your review.
If you have any difficulties or questions with this procedure please contact Bob Pearce.
Note: Your review will display your Google account name, chosen rating and comments. It will also allow readers to view other Google reviews you have written.